Bridge Housing does not offer emergency housing.

If you are homeless and need temporary housing or support services, you can contact:

  • Link2home, the single, statewide homelessness information and referral telephone service on 1800 152 152

Link2home provides information to people who are homeless 24 hours a day every day of the year. Referral to accommodation and support services is only available from 9am to 10pm daily.

The Department of Family and Community Services (FACS) provides emergency, temporary housing assistance in a range of accommodation for people who are or homeless or experience a housing crisis.

Learn more about Bridge Housing's homelessness support partners..