Affordable housing is available to people on low to moderate incomes who cannot afford to purchase or own a property or rent in the private market, including key workers for the economy who need housing close to their place of work.
Rent for properties managed through the affordable housing program are set at a discounted market rent and ensures rents are affordable for families to meet other basic living costs such as food, clothing, transport, medical care and education.
Download our Affordable Housing application form.
Bridge Housing offers affordable housing through the following programs:
- Bungarribee Affordable Housing Program
- Waverley Affordable Housing Program
- Waverley Housing for Older People
- Sydney Olympic Park Affordable Housing Program
- Parramatta Affordable Housing Program
- Canada Bay Affordable Housing Program
- Private affordable housing: Bondi, Strathfield and Canterbury.
Please note: the Waverley and Canada Bay housing programs are only open to applicants who can show a connection with the Waverley or Canada Bay LGA and meet the specific eligibility criteria for each program. Further information can be provided by the Housing Pathways Team on 02 8324 0890 or firstname.lastname@example.org.