Whenever we arrange for a contractor to visit your home we will mail you a notification letter confirming the following information:
- Job number
- Date the job was reported
- Date the job is to be completed by
- Details of the repair reported
- The name of the contractor who will be attending
- The access information given to the contractor.
Enclosed with the notification letter will be our repairs and maintenance survey. Once the works have been completed, we encourage you to return the survey to provide feedback on our performance.
Your feedback is vital as it provides an ongoing audit of our staff and contractor performance and highlights areas where our service can be improved.
Every freepost survey returned will be entered in to a quarterly prize draw to win one of three $50 vouchers.
In addition to postal surveys, we are undertaking random telephone surveys to boost the valuable feedback we receive about our responsive maintenance service.