Donate to Bridge
Bridge Housing is a charity with Deductible Gift Recipient Status. This means that any donation made to Bridge Housing is tax deductible. You can make a donation to Bridge Housing by:
- Making a single donation
- Making a payroll donation
- Leaving a bequest through your will
- Becoming a charitable partner.
For further information please contact us on 02 8324 0800.
Bridge Housing’s Charitable Program
As a large not-for-profit, Bridge Housing is committed to matching dollar for dollar any funds raised by staff toward an approved charitable cause. Our Corporate Donations Program has been developed to guide delivery of this commitment using a framework of Values Criteria.
Bridge Housing contributes to charitable causes variously by:
- Direct donations to the charity
- Corporate activities in support of charitable causes, such as cross promotional activity and sponsorship
- Matched funding offered in support of corporate led events, or as part of the Corporate Giving Program
- Matched funding offered in support of charitable events run by staff
- Non-monetary support offered to charity through the Volunteer Leave day allowance offered to staff.
We raise money through various activities including City2Surf, Bridge Run and Cancer Council Morning Tea and we donate the money raised to locally based organisations with whom we work. These are reported in our Annual Report and Our Community Work.