Sydney Olympic Park
The Sydney Olympic Park Authority (SOPA) has allocated a number of properties in its developments at Sydney Olympic Park to provide high quality affordable housing for local people. SOPA has engaged Bridge Housing Limited, to manage these affordable housing properties on its behalf.
A range of 1,2, 3 and 4 bedroom properties are offered for rent.
- Modern security complex
- Gas cooking with stainless steel appliances
- Lift and stairwell access
- 1 secure parking space
- Lockable storage unit
- Panoramic views.
Who is eligible to apply?
The program targets key workers and athletes that work, study or train at Sydney Olympic Park for at least 30 hours per week, including:
- Athletes or those in sports training or development programs who are exclusively or predominantly based at Sydney Olympic Park
- Coaches or athletes whose activities are exclusively or predominately based in Sydney Olympic Park
- Technical staff involved in sport or training programs who are exclusively or predominately based in Sydney Olympic Park
- Essential services workers (NSW Police, teachers and nurses) who are exclusively or predominately based in Sydney Olympic Park.
Income limits and basic eligibility criteria also apply.
Read the program promotional flyer.