Bridge Housing provides long-term accommodation for people on low to moderate incomes through our property portfolio. Our services encompass social and affordable housing.
We own and/or manage a portfolio of 1,915 capital, leasehold and fee-for-service properties across 14 new Local Government Areas (LGAs).
- Owns 251 properties
- Manages 725 properties owned by the NSW Land and Housing Corporation (LAHC), the public housing authority
- Leases 641 properties from the private rental market
- Manages 126 properties on behalf of other organisations and individuals
- Acquires and develops properties
- Provides responsive and planned maintenance services on a property portfolio valued at $392 million.
Our portfolio will grow by 400 dwellings to 2,000 properties by 2018 through successfully securing tenders to develop and manage new properties.
For more information on our portfolio see our latest Annual Report.
Total number of dwellings: 1,915