Bridge Housing's Strategic Plan 2015-18 outlines the critical success factors for our business that underpin our housing development activity:
- Meet affordable housing need by increasing our property portfolio
- Deliver quality homes and housing services to our residents.
We expect our property portfolio to reach a minimum of 2,000 properties during 2018.
- 158 senior's housing units in two buildings at Elger St Glebe in partnership with Land and Housing Corporation as part of a mixed residential development
- 65 affordable homes on the Bunya Urban Growth NSW estate in Bungarribee in the Blacktown LGA.
- Redevelopment of an Art Deco apartment block in Ashfield to create nine studio units within a new generation boarding house for older, single women
- 38 new apartments in a housing complex at Collett Parade in Parramatta on a site purchased from Housing NSW.
Bridge Housing works with a wide range of partners to secure and develop affordable housing for low-to-moderate income households including:
- State government authorities
- Local government authorities
- Private landlords and real estate agents
- Property developers
- Support and fee-for-service partners.
Please contact Bridge Housing's Development Director Christopher Dib at firstname.lastname@example.org or on 02 8324 0816 if you are interested in discussing confidentially a potential opportunity to work together.
Bunya estate, Bungarribee